Episode 69: One Step at a Time
Karla Amador, Co-founder of 52 Hike Challenge
Join us in our She Explores Podcast Facebook Group->
Banner image by Sheri Cook
Could a hike a week change your life? Interview with Karla Amador, co-founder of 52 Hike Challenge. We talk about why she chose to hike 52 times in a year, how It helped clarify what she wanted out of work and life, and how a feeling of accomplishment can carry with you long after the trail.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
– How Karla’s mom (and adventurous spirit) was a positive influence
– Why a divorce lead to Karla taking one hike a week for a year
– The impact 52 hikes had on Karla’s work and active life
– Why Karla and her partner wanted to share the 52 Hike Challenge with others
– Why a hike can be as long or as short as you want it to be
– How a feeling of accomplishment can carry with you
– Gale and Karla talking about ideas for business growth
– Advice for listeners interested in starting a business
– What’s next for 52 Hike Challenge
Find the episode below, on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, GooglePlay, or wherever you stream podcasts.
Subscribe to She Explores podcast via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, and Google Play.
Music by Our Many Stars
Music is also by Lee Rosevere, Josh Woodward, Steve Combs, and Kai Engel via freemusicarchive.org.
Karla Amador and 52 Hike Challenge
Links/Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Karla Amador: Instagram
Sponsor Websites & Codes
High Hopes Hammock: Get 30% off at checkout with code SHEEXPLORES30
Stamps.com: Get free month trial + a starter kit with code EXPLORES
Benchmark Maps: Get 20% off at checkout with code SHEEXPLORES