Join us in our She Explores Podcast Facebook Group->
Tsedo Sherpa-Ednalino is the COO of Sherpa Adventure Gear. Leading with humility (and flexibility) is part of her Sherpa heritage and it’s a tenet of her life as an executive and a mother.
Sherpa Adventure Gear was founded by Tsedo’s father in 2003 to help elevate the Sherpa people and the “unsung heroes of Everest.” Tsedo grew up learning about the apparel business from her parents and still looks up to them as role models in work and life. In this episode, we get to learn from Tsedo and the way her family has used their business to create quality gear that has a positive impact on the Sherpa culture.
Find the episode below, on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, GooglePlay, or wherever you stream podcasts.
Featuring: Tsedo Sherpa-Ednalino, COO of Sherpa Adventure Gear
Hosted by Gale Straub
Music is by Josh Woodward, Lee Rosevere and Kai Engel via freemusicarchive.org using a CC by A license
Music is also by Great Lands
In this episode, you’ll hear:
– Tsedo talk about why working moms shouldn’t be the only parents to
get the question ‘how do you do it all?’
– About why Tsedo loves international travel and wants to share that with her 3 year old daughter
– Origin story of Sherpa Adventure Gear
– Sherpa cultural attributes (welcoming, warm, friendly, humble, adaptable ) and how Tsedo identifies with them
– How Sherpa Adventure Gear elevates Sherpa culture by employing women and funding education for children in Nepal
– Advice for women looking to work in the outdoor industry and rise through the ranks
– Who Tsedo’s role models are
– The unique challenges and benefits to working for a family business
– How motherhood has improved Tsedo’s time management
– Sherpa Adventure Gear: Website