Episode 132: Room to Play
Interview with Adventure Photographer Krystle Wright
Join us in our She Explores Podcast Facebook Group!
Krystle Wright is an Australian adventure photographer who’s worked really hard to make a name for herself taking risks and creating images all over the world: base jumping in the arctic, storm chasing in the American West, free diving with orcas, wandering the desert in Morocco. As she looks ahead to the new year, she’s welcoming rest and building more room in her life for play.
Featured in this episode: Krystle Wright
Hosted by Gale Straub
Music is by Josh Woodward, Kai Engel, Meydan, Swelling and Lee Rosevere using a CC by A license.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Krystle Wright: Website & Instagram
- Films Mentioned:
- She Explores Podcast Facebook Group
Sponsor Websites & Promotions
- Smartwool: Learn more at Smartwool.com
- Stio: Get 25% off at checkout with code ‘EXPLORE’ when you shop at Stio.com
- Ritual: Get 10% off your first three months subscription by heading to Ritual.com/explore
Enjoy this episode? Rate us on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen. It’ll help other people find us. You can also share this podcast with a friend. Thank you for your support!
Episodes air weekly on Wednesdays – subscribe wherever you listen so you never miss an episode.