Episode 127: Shining a Light on Caving
Trip to the Scapegoat Cave System with Katt Greaser
Join us in our She Explores Podcast Facebook Group!
Katt Greaser got the caving bug in 2011 when she visited Ape Cave, a lava tube in Washington. It was physically challenging, it was different than anythig she’d ever done before, and most of all – it was fun.
Katt shares her experience on a recent caving trip to the Scapegoat Wilderness area in Montana, and encourages you to try the sport, too.
Featured in this episode: Katt Greaser
Hosted by Gale Straub
Music is by Lee Rosevere using CC by A license. Music also by Liam McNally.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Katt got into caving
- Why Katt got a later start (in her eyes) on hiking, camping, and caving
- Recordings from Katt’s caving trip in the Scapegoat Wilderness area in Montana
- What you need to get started caving
- What it feels like in the cave
- The benefits of challenging yourself in a sport like caving
- What Katt will carry with her from the trip
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor Websites & Promotions
Caving with Katt
Enjoy this episode? Rate us on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen. It’ll help other people find us. You can also share this podcast with a friend. Thank you for your support!
Episodes air weekly on Wednesdays – subscribe wherever you listen so you never miss an episode.