Episode 149: Stories of Togetherness
Join us in our She Explores Podcast Facebook Group!
We often talk on this show about what we learn about ourselves in the outdoors. We share solo experiences that help us rethink what we’re made of. But there’s a special kind of intimacy that we can cultivate with family, friends, and loved ones when we’re outside. This week, we’re sharing memories that celebrate togetherness.
Our hope? That you’ll listen, call a loved one, and relive an outdoor memory, too.
Featured in this episode: Claire Hudson, Karen Viola, Meryl Willett, Kaleigh Wood, Beth Stewart, Ashley Neufeld, Sensi Graves, and Lora Straub
Hosted by Gale Straub
Music in this episode is by Swelling, Josh Woodward, Lee Rosevere, and Kai Engel using a Creative Commons attribution license.
- Some Featured on the episode:
- Outdoor Memory Episode: Listen via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, She-Explores.com
- Ravel Media
Sponsors and Discount Codes
- Salomon: Learn more at Salomon.com
- Featured in midroll: Melody Forsyth of Down with Adventure
- Cusa Tea: Use code “EXPLORE” to get 30% off your first purchase or get a free sample pack by heading to CusaTea.com.
A few of the women featured in the episode:
Enjoy this episode? Rate us on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen. It’ll help other people find us. You can also share this podcast with a friend. Thank you for your support!
Episodes air weekly on Wednesdays – subscribe wherever you listen so you never miss an episode.