Episode 52: Three Kids and One Big Adventure — Marlene Mali Mish
Hosted by Laura Hughes
Marlene credits her kids for the reason she and her family live on the road. But the adventures of the Mali Mish family wouldn’t be possible without the hands-on approach Marlene takes to building a tight-knit adventure family as they travel the world by camper.
This episode also includes bonus content: an update from Brittany Parker, who we featured in an episode titled “On Letting Go and Surfing Rivers” a few months back during her early stages of recovery from a traumatic brain injury, and learn about where the road has taken her since.
Find the episode below, on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, GooglePlay, or wherever you stream podcasts.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How the Mali Mish family transported their camper van from the US to Europe
- The story behind why Marlene and her husband, Dan started traveling on the road with their first child
- The benefits and struggles of traveling with kids
- How Marlene views self care and dating her husband
- The way the Mali Mish family got into homeschooling
- What Marlene does when the kids miss friends and family
- Advice for moms and moms-to-be wanting to take their kids on the road
- A special update from Brittany Parker, who was featured on a previous episode
- Follow Marlene on Instagram – @mali.mish.marlene
- Mali Mish – www.malimish.com
- Mali Mish Podcast – Mali Mish on the Road Around the World
- Follow Brittany on Instagram – @bp.surfs
- Brittany’s full episode of Women on the Road – On Letting Go and Surfing Rivers
- Women On The Road on Instagram – @womenontheroad
- Join the Women On The Road Podcast Facebook group
Sponsor Websites & Codes:
Enjoy this episode? Rate us on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen. It’ll help other people find us. You can also share this podcast with a friend. Thank you for your support!
Episodes air weekly on Fridays – subscribe wherever you listen so you never miss an episode. Follow along with Laura Hughes on Instagram @howsheviewsit and see more of her work through her website, How She Views It.
Music is by Josh Woodward using a CC by A license.
WOTR podcast cover artwork designed by Dani Opal.
Subscribe to She Explores
Provide your email for our latest stories.
Your email will be used exclusively by She Explores as described above.