Episode 50 – Puppies, Pinterest, and Putting Down Your Phone: Solo Traveler Sydney Ferbrache
Hosted by Laura Hughes
There’s no doubt that Sydney Ferbrache is busy. As a solo van traveler, successful online business owner, and dog mom to a small puppy, there’s always something to be focused on. In this episode, Sydney shares her best insights around how she makes the most of her travels with a dog, stays productive, and optimizes her business.
Find the episode below, on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, GooglePlay, or wherever you stream podcasts.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How it feels for Sydney to travel solo versus with a partner
- What to do if you’re nervous about traveling alone
- A time Sydney wishes she had some extra guidance on the road
- Why Sydney decided to get a puppy before hitting the road solo
- How Sydney makes the most of her National Park experiences with her dog
- The ways Sydney makes money with her website, Divine on the Road
- Sydney explains how affiliate marketing works
- Why Pinterest is a great online marketing tool
- What Sydney does to keep herself focused during a work day
- The 2 books Sydney recommends for business owners
- How Sydney views creating original content in a crowded market
- Sydney talks about eating vegan on the road
- Her perspective on how eating vegan is more accessible now than ever
- Follow Sydney on Instagram – @divineontheroad
- Sydney’s website – Divine on the Road
- Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vee
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Women On The Road on Instagram – @womenontheroad
- Join the Women On The Road Podcast Facebook group
Sponsor Websites & Codes:
- Costa Sunglasses – Founded over 35 years ago by fishermen who wanted to stay on the water longer, Costa Sunglasses are engineered to help people across all pursuits make the most of their time on the water. For those who need water to breathe. www.costasunglasses.com
Enjoy this episode? Rate us on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen. It’ll help other people find us. You can also share this podcast with a friend. Thank you for your support!
Episodes air weekly on Fridays – subscribe wherever you listen so you never miss an episode. Follow along with Laura Hughes on Instagram @howsheviewsit and see more of her work through her website, How She Views It.
Music is by Josh Woodward using a CC by A license.
WOTR podcast cover artwork designed by Dani Opal.
Subscribe to She Explores
Provide your email for our latest stories.
Your email will be used exclusively by She Explores as described above.