Taking Risks in the OutdoorsSubmit Your Story
Taking Risks in the Outdoors
Submit Your Story for Next Week’s She Explores Podcast Episode!
Do you have a memorable story of taking a risk in the outdoors? Maybe it was trying something new, or putting yourself out there emotionally. What happens when we take a chance when we’re out there? How does it pay off and when does it backfire?
We want to hear your story for our next episode of She Explores! Submit a 3 minute voice memo below or leave a voice mail via 617-917-4721.
Here are some prompts to get you started:
- Share a story of putting yourself out there while doing an outdoor activity. What options did you weigh in taking the risk? How did it feel? What did the risk result in?
- Would you encourage others to try new things in the outdoors?
- Is there anything you’ve been wanting to try? What’s kept you from trying it?
- Would you call yourself a risk taker? Why or why not?
- How do you exercise moderation in the outdoors? How do you exercise the opposite?
Submissions closed Sunday April 15 at 11:59PM EST.
Recording Tips: As tricky as it is to do, try to forget about the recorder. Talk like you’re telling a story to a friend. Listen back and forgive yourself the sound of your own voice – you’re the only one who feels that way about it <3
Subscribe to She Explores
Provide your email for our latest stories.
Your email will be used exclusively by She Explores as described above.