Your VoiceContribute to the She Explores Podcast
Your Voice On The She Explores Podcast
A Podcast for and about women who are inspired by time spent outside.
Scroll down for opportunities to add another dimension to upcoming episodes.
A member of our Facebook group suggested devoting an episode of She Explores to “average women over 50 who love the outdoors.” Now, we don’t want to define or put a constraint on the word “average.” It doesn’t feel right. But we do love the prospect of devoting an episode to the voices of women over 50 and the ways in which they’ve integrated the outdoors into their lives.
For your voice to be considered as one, please consider the following questions and submit a voice memo (4 minutes or less) on your phone or computer. Either email it to email@example.com, fill out the form below, or leave a voicemail at 617-917-4721. If you leave a voicemail, please let us know your name if you would like it included.
Deadline Updated!: January 22, 2018
We’ll include a selection of the recordings in an upcoming episode.
Answer one or more of the following questions:
- Has your relationship with the outdoors changed shape since turning 50? If yes, how? If no, how has it stayed the same?
- Has your relationship with your body changed as you’ve grown older?
- If you have/had children, has their growing older impacted your outdoor experiences? How so?
- What life changes have aided or hindered your outdoor lifestyle?
- Do you have a community with which you share your passions?
- What is some advice you would give your younger self?
- Describe a recent meaningful outdoor experience.
Record Your Questions
Have a question you’d like answered or a topic you’d like covered on the She Explores podcast? Record a voice memo (3 minutes or less) on your phone and either email it to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or fill out the form here.
Subscribe to She Explores
Provide your email for updates from the road.
Your email will be used exclusively by She Explores as described above.