Submit: Building Your “Adventuremobile”
Banner image by Laura Hughes
For an upcoming episode of our “Women on the Road” podcast, host Laura Hughes is looking for your stories of envisioning and creating your adventure vehicle.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, and wherever podcasts are found.
If you enjoy the show, please rate it/leave a review on your preferred listening app. It helps others find Women on the Road.
To be be a part of the episode, record a ~3 minute voice memo answering (at least) one of the following questions:
- What did you design your adventuremobile for? What activities or travel style did you have in mind?
- Who was involved in your camper’s conversion?
- What role did you take on in the conversion? How did/do you feel about it?
- What did you learn about yourself in the process? If you did the conversion with a partner, what did you learn about your relationship?
- If you DID NOT design your “adventuremobile” (bought it complete, loved the style of the airstream, shasta trailer, VW Vanagon etc. as it was), what factor went into that decision? What type of vehicle do you call home?
- Freeform: Tell a story about creating your vehicle/figuring out what was right for you.
**If anyone submitting a voice memo would like to send in sounds of your conversion (background noises, tools, conversations, etc.) along with your voice memo, please do**
Submit your recording using this form:
Due July 31
We likely won’t be able to include every submission, but we can’t wait to listen to each and every one. We’ll be in touch via email with more information if your recording is selected!
Subscribe to She Explores
Provide your email for updates from the road.
Your email will be used exclusively by She Explores as described above.